Probax allows you to replicate Veeam-protected systems using CloudConnect
The Probax Control console is a sophisticated backup management tool that integrates with Market Leading backup software Veeam®. For easily backing up densely populated virtual environments, Veeam® is an incredibly effective, efficient and capable product and when combined with Probax for off-site replication, and forms an extremely resilient backup and recovery solution.
Data operations happen on our side which means minimal amounts of data are copied across the Internet. Even if your base .vbk file is modified every day we do not need to transfer this file every day – instead the changes are injected into the existing backup files.
Replication Features at a glance:
- Seed and Restore via external hard drive (yours or ours)
- Replicate to Hyperformance storage in Perth, Melbourne or Sydney
- Use Veeam’s new Cloud Connect features that are WAN optimised
- Backup file merge/transforms use processing on our end instead of re-transmitting excess data files
With Probax Control a suite of new features were released to support MSPs wanting to replicate their virtual backups. The Control console interrogates Veeam files in such a way that it reports on:
- The system host name
- The VM name, IP address and operating system
- Compression and deduplication
- The restore points available in the backup set
- The type of backup whether it be part of the regular restore points or an archived point such as weekly, monthly, etc
Real World Veeam Example: Elite Private School, Western Australia
A high-performing Probax Partner supports several elite schools around Perth, with Veeam installations at every site. This particular school has a 10TB base file for their Veeam backup, and daily incrementals are approximately 5GB.